This article covers how to create a booking on TabHub.
You can also create bookings on BarTab.
To create a booking on TabHub, first click on the ‘Bookings’ section. This can be found on the dashboard and the left hand panel as a calendar symbol.
You’ll then be presented with the ‘Bookings’ module, where you can see any booking currently in the system for the current day. You can change this to a different day or a date range to see the bookings already in the system for other days.
To create a booking, click on ‘Create A Booking’.
Then fill out all the information you have on the booking. You will need to enter a booking name and date. The rest of the information is optional.
- Date and time – the date and time that the booking will occur
- Payment method – the payment method for any deposit (note that any deposits put through as cash or card will be included in expected amounts on that day's cash up).
- Duration – the duration of the booking
- Name – the name of the client that is hosting the booking
- Phone - the phone number of the client that is hosting the booking
- Email – the email of the client that is hosting the booking
- Covers – the amount of people that will be at the booking
- Table – the table number that is selected for the booking
- Notes - any further information that is needed for the booking
- Deposit –the amount of any deposit lodged
Once all of the relevant information has been filled in for the booking, press the ‘ADD’ button.
The booking has now been saved. When the customer arrives for the booking you can: