This article covers how to create a booking on BarTab.
You can also create bookings on TabHub.
To create a booking on BarTab, first go to the ‘EPOS’ Screen. On the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, press the ‘MORE’ button.
Then, press the ‘BOOKINGS’ button to go to the bookings module.
Here you will be able to see any bookings that are already made for the current day. You can change the date on the top left to see the booking for a different date.
To create a booking, press the ‘ADD’ button that is located on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Then fill out all the information you have on the booking. You will need to enter a booking name and date. The rest of the information is optional.
- Date – the date and time that the booking will occur
- Duration – the duration of the booking
- Name – the name of the client that is hosting the booking
- Phone - the phone number of the client that is hosting the booking
- Email – the email of the client that is hosting the booking
- Covers – the number of people that will be at the booking
- Table – the table number that is selected for the booking
- Notes - any further information that is needed for the booking
- Deposit – the amount of any deposit lodged
- Cash or C/Card – the payment method for the deposit (note that any deposits put through as cash or card will be included in expected amounts on that day's cash up).
Once all of the relevant information has been filled in for the booking, press the ‘ADD’ button.
The booking has now been fully saved, indicating that the client's booking has been inputted onto the system. To view the tab, press on 'View Tab'.
You will now be presented with the client's tab. When the customer arrives for the booking you can: